Thursday, July 9, 2015

Bouncing Baby - 8 Month Update

Hello my wonderful readers. I can't believe that Penelope Ann is 8 months old already. Time has flown by since those four longs days in the hospital. Aaron and I were just looking at pictures of when we brought her home and how different she looks now from then. She is just doing so many things now and is so smart.

She is crawling quickly around and pulling herself all the way up on the bouncer, couch, TV stand and coffee table.
She is eating baby food 3 times a day: her breakfast favorite is Plum Banana Brown Rice, her lunch favorite is Sweet Potatoes (also her favorite veggie in general) and her dinner favorite I think so far is a new one she just tried Apple Turkey Cranberry. Her favorite fruit is Apples. I feed her Earth's Best brand jar food. She also just started eating Gerber My 1st Puffs original flavor.
 She loves her giraffe blanket lovey. She still is not sleeping through the night all the way, she sleeps half the night in her crib and wakes up and then sleeps the rest of the night in our bed with us. Part of the reason I think she isn't sleeping through the night yet is because she is in the same room as us still but with a one bedroom apartment you can't do much about that. Hopefully soon we can change some things.
She loves her daddy, he is her favorite person and I'm just fine with that. He is amazing with her and gives her a bath every night and her night time bottle.
She loves when we read her books and she has a lot of them. Her favorite is Paddington Bear.





I have started thinking of her 1st birthday party. I'm excited to plan it and throw it, just me and Aaron making decisions will be nice for a change.

Hope you enjoy hearing about our little one. Loves.

No comments:

Post a Comment