Monday, July 6, 2015

Bouncing Baby - 1st Father's Day

Hello my wonderful readers. I can't believe it is July already the time is flying by. A couple weeks ago we celebrated Aaron's first Father's Day. We went to my parents for the weekend and we had a relaxing time. My parents had a BBQ at their house on Sunday to celebrate all the fathers in our family. My mom bought one of those plastic kiddie pools so we filled it up a bit and Penelope and my niece Sophia got in and played since it was so hot.
 Above is daddy with his little girl, her onesie says "Our first Father's Day." 
Below is me with Penelope and my brother with his daughter Sophia. 

 Penelope hung out in her bouncer since we were out on the patio for the BBQ. Below is me and her the day before in the pool. 

Overall I think Aaron had a good first Father's Day. Loves.

No comments:

Post a Comment