Wednesday, May 3, 2017

Easter 2017

Hello my wonderful readers. I just hosted my first Easter dinner and it was the twins first Easter. The day before Easter we went to one of our favorite Apple Hill places to do an Easter egg hunt and then Easter day I hosted my first Easter dinner and it turned out very well. We invited our parents and my grandpa. Below is some of the many many photos we took both days. 
Our Easter bunny photo turned out wonderful!
 Penelope loved the Easter egg hunt, we will do it again next year if we can make it. 
 The twins loved riding around and getting the fresh air. 

Easter baskets were a hit this year. 


 The best group photo we got haha. 
 My grandpa got to hold the twins for the first time, he has seen them a couple times but never held them, it was wonderful to see. 
I hope you enjoyed this short little post about the twins first Easter, they had a good time I think. Lots of Love. 

No comments:

Post a Comment