Thursday, November 5, 2015

Penelope's Party - Pictures

Hello my wonderful readers. Penelope's birthday party, as you have seen a couple posts, was awesome. We were blessed by the people that came and she will not need clothes until her third birthday at least haha. We had a lot of fun so I thought I would share just a few photos with you from the day. 

 With daddy above and with both of us below.


 Everyone is hanging out.



 Present time. 

 Above my mother in law made this beautiful quilt with Paddington Bear on it. 
 Above is the only picture we got with the candle anywhere in it haha. 

 Cake time, she really didn't make a whole big mess. 

 Above is my mom, grandma, me and Penelope. Below is Aaron with Penelope and his mom.

Above is my grandparents with me and Penelope. 
 Hope you enjoyed seeing how the party turned out and how much fun we have. I leave you with the last picture of the birthday girl herself looking cute in her Paddington dress! Loves. 

No comments:

Post a Comment