Thursday, June 11, 2015

Bouncing Baby - First County Fair

Hello my wonderful readers. A couple weeks ago we went to our local county fair, it was Penelope's first fair. Now county fairs hold a place in my heart because I started going to them when I was younger and entered fruits and veggies and flowers in the fair and then as an adult I worked in the office of the county fair and it was the best job I ever had. Well when I found out the county fair was happening in our area I wanted to go and take Penelope to her first. So we got there around lunch time and of course had to partake in some fair food it's a must: Aaron had a hot link (he ate it before I took the picture it was good), we shared these amazing garlic fries and I had a mini funnel cake. 

We then went to check out the animals because we knew Penelope would like that. 

I just love this picture of her and Aaron, I just love her face she is such a cheeser. 
She watched daddy feed some ducks too. 
I just love her little overalls. 

She took such a good picture with us this time. 
Hope you get to attend your local county fair. Loves. 

No comments:

Post a Comment