Monday, March 10, 2014

DIY - Candle Covers

Hello wonderful readers. So I thought I would share another DIY I did for Valentine's Day but I think I will use them all year because they are so cute. I just had some pillar candles hanging around so I decided to get some of my fabric I had around with hearts on it and make a cover for each candle that covers about 3/4 of the candle. I honestly just eye balled the amount of fabric I needed and just made sure it was even. I also eyeballed the the heart I put on the front of the big candle. I put some buttons on the heart and wrapped the heart around the cover with burlap twine. On the small candle I eyeballed the fabric and made sure it was even and just sewed a little jewel button on the front of it. 
Hope you love these cute little heart candle covers as much as I do. Loves. 

No comments:

Post a Comment